Tank mates???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got back home about 2 hours ago. All my fish survived the 8 days!!! Yay!!! I will probably get them this week or next.

Funny story, not so funny for me... I went to my most knowledgable LFS and asked if they had any female labs. (i didnt want related fish to breed by accident so i planned to get females there and a male or two somewhere else) the most knowledgable employee pointed to a customer and said, he got the last three females. How bad could my luck really be? Lol

Funny story, not so funny for me... I went to my most knowledgable LFS and asked if they had any female labs. (i didnt want related fish to breed by accident so i planned to get females there and a male or two somewhere else) the most knowledgable employee pointed to a customer and said, he got the last three females. How bad could my luck really be? Lol

Wow that sucks!

Alright, so i have gone to 3 non chain LFS's and i have found zero labs. I have been searching for a long time and the only labs i have found in that time were little baby labs from a breeder that were not even 1". So my question is this: can i put maingano cichlids in my tank? They have been known to be terrors but if i keep enough will they keep to themselves? Thanks.

Can anybody tell me if maingano cichlids could live alongside my jacobfriebergi?

I have not found a single place with QUALITY labs of good size. They only sold baby labs at every place i have gone to and i am tired of looking, is there anything else i could do???

Is thee anything or do i have to get rid of my jacobfriebbergis to get something else.

I am kinda paranoid about shipping fish... Demasoni? Doviis? Afras?calvus?

Back
Top Bottom