blenny suitable for a 10 gal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you seen barnacle blennies? They are very cool you should check them out. They stay around 2 inches and they will find a hole to live in so you can just see their face, then when you put food in the tank BAM it's like lightning.

I wouldn't get any of the algae blennies as they can get too big for a 10 gallon.

I have a yellow watchman goby in my 10 gallon. I also like the way he looks with the frown all the time, kinda looks like me lol. I have a bigger one in my 20 gallon. They both have pistol shrimp with them.

Gobies have very cute faces and there are alot of those that are suitable...as an alternative

As mentioned you can get a yellow watchman goby. There are neon gobies, those are cool. Court jester gobies are very pretty colored (Rainfordi goby). Evita gobies are very small around one inch and are red. Any clown gobies- they come in different colors- green, yellow, black/red. And there are others those are just some common ones I can think of off the top of my head.

I've got a green clown goby in my tank, and he's great. It took a long time for him to like being out in the open, but now he likes to sit in my mushrooms and watch my other fish chase each other. I think he's the smart one...

Back
Top Bottom