Cg's 10g nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cgthebeast

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, just wanted to update on my 10g as I believe I have not posted any pictures of it.
Stock:
1 six line wrasse
1 blood fire shrimp( Indonesia origin I believe, don't quote me on that though)
A acro of some sort
A acan
2 frags of green star polyps (fragged it myself, I'm a proud parent haha)
1 toad stool on a half shell
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428545921.421283.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428545981.103837.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428546055.678978.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428546088.811791.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428546112.555595.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ahhh, I love Fire Shrimp so much! I don't have any at the moment, but have had some in the past, and hope to have some in the near future. Right now for shrimp I have a Cleaner Shrimp.....can you tell I like Shrimp? LOL.

Hey shrimp are the best. I was worried about this little bugger seeing has Iber never has any sort of cleaner shrimp and didn't know about feeding. I tossed a couple of flakes in for my fish the next day, and the little shrimp attacked it. Swimming around and grabbing it out of the water even. It was pretty funny to watch

Hey shrimp are the best. I was worried about this little bugger seeing has Iber never has any sort of cleaner shrimp and didn't know about feeding. I tossed a couple of flakes in for my fish the next day, and the little shrimp attacked it. Swimming around and grabbing it out of the water even. It was pretty funny to watch

Oh yeah! In my old 34g the Cleaners used to go upside down and kind of walk under the water at the top of the tank where the food was if that makes any sense. Fun to watch!

Back
Top Bottom