Lighting question for a ten gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ShadoeFox

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm going to be setting up a ten gallon nano/pico tank here in a few weeks. I'm wondering, what type of lighting would I need to be able to do most corals? It's kind of something for my wife who's fallen in love with corals, so she wants something to sit and admire at her desk. We're currently actually running a five, but she's wanting something a bit larger for several reasons.

Strange to upgrade from a five to a ten, when a seventy is down stairs cycling, but oh well. Heh.

Now you really got me laughing. Talk about Multiple Tank Syndrome. LOL Better be careful or you will be catching up to Carey very soon. If you don't know who Carey is, you will. :)

Okay, let us see. Once I get the smaller tanks coalesced into the large tanks that are going to (Hopefully) be the permament, and the one's I've got cycling (Yes, plural) are done I'm looking at having a:

37 gallon freshwater community tank.
37 gallon saltwater/reef peaceful community tank
47 gallon bow front freshwater angel community tank
70 gallon FOWLR (Let's not kid ourselves. It'll be a Reef soon enough)
10 gallon nano-reef
and last but not least a 20 tall guppy tank.

That's ignoring the little beta tanks. They just blow their bubble nests and don't ask for much compared to the others. Heh.

Back
Top Bottom