New Nuvo Fusion 10 gallons.! ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zeroblake

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello & good evening for everyone in this forum! Its been awhile since my last post.

This time I'm back to share with all of you the little project that my wife is working. (Who says that the wife's can't join in this hobby).?

It's been like a year or probably less that I quit for a time this hobby, my last tank was a 30 gallons nuvo tank.

In that time my wife usually helps me sometimes to filter the water for wager changes, feed the fish, and some corasl and anemones but never getting 100% in it.

So two month ago she talk to me about that she want it a small tank! ( we? had a very very long conversation about it??)

Finally I bought the new Nuvo Fusion the 10 gallon one, and she start to work on it just by herself and she did it really good! (Of course I help her?)
And this is what happened since the beginning. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414375204.079669.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414375238.094638.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414375302.615815.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414375338.885697.jpg

Aleck's iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414375039.492712.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414375039.492712.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 244
This are the first water changed! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414375829.668838.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414375851.977346.jpg

This are the most recent pictures! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414376009.385623.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414376020.241990.jpg

I will like to read any advice, comment, what do you think about this tank! Thank you and all of you have a great night!

looks nice. you goin full reef

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I don't know yet! Is a small nano! And the space is very low I might thinking in some good corals but very few! And possibly a few zoanthids and some palythoas too! But tanks for your reply?

10g isn't to small for a reef, makes a great size ;)

These fusions look nice and clean, can't wait to see what you do with it.

Woow! That is really cool! How long time this tank has been running? Looks really cool?

??? first month ??? the little one has earn it first month of running !

I will like to hear some suggestions about cleaner crew! I used to had on the 30g some red leg hermits and blue leg hermits, a cleaner shrimp and a peppermint shrimp, turbo snails, and a couple of nassarius snails also emerald crab, i'm thinking in almost about the same for this tank just in less quantity! What you reefers think about that!

Feel free to suggest any other reef save cleaner crew! Any other that works very well for you. Thanks and have a great day everyone!

What do you use for lighting and filtration? I want to start my first nano reef :)

Sent from my iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom