Newbie:Nano question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have some nice pickups there! Congratulations on completing your cycle and getting new friends. The purple slug is so cool! i would like to see more pics of that please.

Because I am on my Iphone,my computer has been down for a while now.I posted the last pictures when I was over my parents house for the holidays.

20065-albums355-picture2247.jpg

thanks! buddha red
Any suggestions for othere fish to add to the tank?I really wanted an angler but I would not want to risk it eating any of my fish.I will just have to wait until I get another tank.

btw how are your clown fish doing?

yellow or green clown gobys are always an interesting addition, my brother has a green with his clown in a 12 as well.

Im thinking of adding a mandarin later maybe 6 months or more.dont they have the same food source?I am looking for something that wont eat its food.I know this is a very controversial fish thats why I am waiting on the tank to mature.

Mandarins are reaaaaallly tricky fish. They need a HUGE supply of copepods and other pods in a well established tank. Some people get them when they are eating frozen food but even then its not recommended, they can stop eating that at really any time they choose.

Yeah I have researched about them.Well for now I have to find another fish.I really want a flame angel but would a 24 be too small for a dwarf angel?

Back
Top Bottom