125 Gal. Clarity Plus filtration?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tbase1

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi team,
I've owned this tank for years and just got around to setting it up. The pictures you're about to see is of the filtration system that's built in. Can I please get your help in how to setup this system? I have outlined in yellow the chambers where the filter and power heads are located. It also looks like a protein skimmer is also a part of the system up front. This is going to be a fish only tank. Thanks in advance for your pro. help

Attachments

• filtration pic. 1.jpg
    filtration pic. 1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 115
  • filtration pic. 2.jpg
    filtration pic. 2.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 108
  • filtration pic. 3.jpg
    filtration pic. 3.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 104
  • filtration pic. 4.jpg
    filtration pic. 4.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 99
Here's a you tube of your type aquarium(50g)
Shows(tells) how to set up and order of chambers...

Clarity Plus Products

If you go to this link^ hit sea clear and they sell parts you may be missing!!

Very nice score on a very highly rated aquarium!
Did you buy this tank new originally??
Lifetime guarantee!

Welcome again!

Thanks....I saw this video earlier in the day, and it's filtration is a little different then mind. I'm the second owner. I bought this from a doctor about 12 years ago. He had someone set it up, so he was not aware of how the filtration worked. It was a really expensive tank ($2000).....however, I got it for 480, because he just wanted to clear his storage unit. That being said, I'm going to do some more hunting over the net for my actual system or maybe I can get help here. This system used power heads.

Back
Top Bottom