55g stocking ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
glad noone believes what i see daily lol. guess you also wouldnt believe hes also in a tank with a octopus frogspawn worth 2k

ilostnemo said:
glad noone believes what i see daily lol. guess you also wouldnt believe hes also in a tank with a octopus frogspawn worth 2k

How big is the frogspawn? This tank seems to be full of oversized sea creatures lol. That's crazy.

its a 120g tank 4 x2 x2 2 250w mh 4 4ft t5s. frogspawn base is at least grapefruit sized pics will be up tommorrow. oh and to beat all this is using a trickle filter and fuge filtration system with a water change about once every two weeks using reef fusion one and two.

ilostnemo said:
its a 120g tank 4 x2 x2 2 250w mh 4 4ft t5s. frogspawn base is at least grapefruit sized pics will be up tommorrow. oh and to beat all this is using a trickle filter and fuge filtration system with a water change about once every two weeks using reef fusion one and two.

Simple is almost always best.

ilostnemo said:

Noo I didn't mean it like that. It's one of those things that you just can't believe but it's just true.

Back
Top Bottom