75 Gal Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It cycled but I'm waiting for the nitrates to go down. I don't got extra money for the water changes right now lol. But once they're down, first thing is put the things from my 29 into the tank.

That's kind of what I did, I have all but my Rose BTA out of my biocube already into my 75 (plus some new additions of course). Good luck with the nitrates it tool my tank about a week to rid them after my cycle.

Wow. My cycle finished with really really high nitrates cause I used, used water. Like 160+. but now they're like 60-80 and it's been a week and a half or something. Once all my base rock becomes live I should be golden :) haha. Until then I just keep changing my stocking list :)

Khij159753 said:
Wow. My cycle finished with really really high nitrates cause I used, used water. Like 160+. but now they're like 60-80 and it's been a week and a half or something. Once all my base rock becomes live I should be golden :) haha. Until then I just keep changing my stocking list :)

It's good to know what you want to do with your tank. I have made that mistake many times... I'll be like I want one of those them then I realize that wouldn't work in the log run for me.

Haha yeah. I did all my research on stocking reef tanks before I even got into the hobby. So when I got a 90 naturally I wanteD all the fish I could have lol. I'll just have to wait till I get a 180 Gallon then try again :p

Yup :) that's for sure. Can't wait to get a foxface. That's gonna be my centerpiece.

Note to self, if I get one make sure not to pet his back. Lol

Dano. said:
My green stars are really extending out now! It looks like they are staring to show some growth out on to other rocks.

Those things will spread like a weed in an established tank! Mine are over lol almost too much!

Thank you, I can wait until my acro and birds show some more growth.

Back
Top Bottom