92 gallon reef tank (corner tank)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Comes with drilled tank, two overflow boxes? 300 lbs of crushed coral, sump, and return pump, return pump is a mag 7 i believe ive also got a guy with a 75 gallon drilled with sump for 375, and this ones much nicer as it comes with the stand

Yea get the nicest as they are only a few $ apart and the one that come with more the bigger tank is always better but if you make it a coral tank the smaller one will be less expensive when you fill it with corals

I think im gonna get the 75 gal, cheaper and comes with an oak stand

Hopefully within the month, i have to sell my freshwater to get some extra cash to help the purchase ive got a 90 gallon long with all yhe bells and whistles, im askin 450.. Think ill get it? Ive got pics in my albums

Thanks! :) i really hope so :) i thought the price might have been too expensive, i only payed45$ for the tank stand and canopy so its a profit either way

I dont have craigs list in canada we use kijiji, always lots of ppl browsing but no emails yet

I find it better to put my phone number you'll get there and put obo

Just put my number on the ad, i want this tank gone so i can put my new one in its place !

Ill take a look when i get home, i cant imagine shipping a 75 or 100 gallon from the states to canada, must be almost as much as the tank itself

I'm talking about like good lights and mp10/40s and skimmers and anything you want

Oh okay, might be better to buy tht way then! The only thing id need to purchase is a skimmer, and a mp10 or 40 thanks for the tip :)

What do you use for water movement and skimming on ur 92?

Back
Top Bottom