92 gallon reef tank (corner tank)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry here is the pic

Attachments

• image-4070835969.jpg
    image-4070835969.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 183
Ok so far I have moves the corals around a little bit and I kinda like them where they are but move them a little bit! I also got a lavender tang! I love it
!!!!

Haha no I'm going to order them tomorrow night! I'm getting the reef breeders and I'm doing the 32 in controllable one !!:)

Sweet those sound awesome, I never heard of them, so I took a looky. I really liked how they looked and the features looked great. Crap makes me want to get rid of my BeamsWork LEDs,and get the supernova's hahahaha

Yea I love they way they sound so I'm getting them this weekend

Just skimmed through your thread, looks great!! If you dont mind me askin, how much did u pay for the 92corner tank? Im looking at gettjng a 75 or 90 corner bowfront, not sure one the support one would need in a stand i could build for it also what siZe sump?

I got it of cr For 400 it had about 150 lbs of live rock, sump,skimmer, and a small light

Are you serious? Wow. I wish i lived in the states for this reason. People are asking redic prices here in canada on kijiji, just last night a guy wouldnt sell a 75 gallon cornerflo with skimmer and 400 w mh sump and stand for less then 800. And the prices simply only go up from there :(

It is, very, and i notice similar 40 gallon set ups to mine come up, and every tank under 500 bucks looks like

Look like garbage with red slime, and hair algae, not t o mention they never have enough lr. A 50 breeder setup that was done conpletely wrong by some guy was asking 450, and he wouldnt budge, i just listed all my tanks for a cool 1k on kijiji, if i sell them both ill take the moneu and probs leave the hobby, cause even brand neW, 1000 bucks is gonna get me my tank and stand... Thats it

Yea I had to get a corner tank even if it was 800 but the one I got the stand was kinda messed up so I had to put some sweat into the hole tank clean it, get new sand, new lights, and an mp10 will be upgrading to mp40 soon

Just found your thread ! awesome build, you have done an amazing job ! Ican only hope i can find a nice corner tank like yours i am in love with them...will be following for updates

Figured an mp40 was gonna be said by you, now thats a big bullet to bite, id need at least two mp40s for my 90 being so awkward and id honestly rather buy a new tank for that cash ! Who is urs made by?

He i got a ok tank and stand and I fixed it up a lot to what I like

Back
Top Bottom