Any Southdown, oldcastle, or Yardright near Dulles, Virginia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrrrkva

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am picking up a tank in the area and coming up from Harrisonburg, VA. Any Southdown in the area. Just looking for a "southdown" report?? Thanks in Advance

Hi....I live on Bolling AFB in DC and I know for a fact that the Home Depot in Springfield VA has or at least two weeks ago had tons of the tropical play sand. I went and got some myself and it looks great.

Leah

I wasn't able to get any "Tropical Play Sand" at the Springfield Home Depot 2 weekends ago. I also checked in at 3 others and called the rest of the HD's in the Northern Va area at that time and nobody had it. PLEASE let me know if any turns up! I will make a banzai run!

Also I'd be happy to give you a hand picking up and/or offloading that new tank... If I can find the time.

I work in Manassas and the HD here does NOT have any, though I will be checking AGAIN this week.

I'd love some help, if you want u can ride up with me. I found some of it in Winchester after a few calls. How many bags did u say you needed? I will put in as much as my truck can hold and still haul my tank.

Back
Top Bottom