Blenny/Goby Compatibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greenturtle

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a 90 gallon reef tank. Currently I have 3 Bluegreen Chromis, a mated pair of Ocellaris Clowns, and a longnose hawkfish. (I also have a Zebra Dartfish in QT). I am planning on getting a Midas Blenny, Diamond Watchman Goby, 6line wrasse, and a kole tang. Would this be overstocking? also, I was looking at the lawnmower blenny. Would he be ok with the goby and the blenny?

I have a bunch of soft corals, a candy cane coral, a small CUC (im getting more asterea/cerith/nerite snails soon) and 3 peppermint shrimp too. Just FYI.

I'd say you're at you limit just about if you add those guys. I would say the midas blenny and lawmnower should be fine, they look nothing like each other which if they look similar you could have issues. I plan on adding a midas to my tank and I have a lawnmower already. :)

I'd say you're at you limit just about if you add those guys. I would say the midas blenny and lawmnower should be fine, they look nothing like each other which if they look similar you could have issues. I plan on adding a midas to my tank and I have a lawnmower already. :)
I was just kinda wondering about the diamond watchman goby and the lawnmower blenny, because they both stay on the bottom of the tank and look relatively similar. But thanks!

I currently have a pink spotted watchman and the lawnmower and they have been fine together. :-D

You'll be fine.

My lawnmower is aggressive towards my clown. I had to take my filament wrasse out of a tank with my midas because of aggression/ Every fish is an individual and some times they just don't get along. My other lawnmower got along with the clown just fine.

Back
Top Bottom