Bubble algae

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To do water changes i just use some transparent hose. The come off real easy, a baster would probably work

I actually have been picking them (carefully so not o pop them) off of rock. My lfs pretty much told me you will never fully eradicate it.

I had 3 or 4 bubbles of red bubble algae on my zoa rock a few months back. I dipped the rock in a coral dip and brushed them off then dipped them in a bowl of saltwater and swirled the water around as a rinse. It never came back. Dunno if its the best way but it worked for me!

Mine loved bubble algae

Mine didn't touch it. Just saying, one person's successful experience is not indicative of everyone's experience... Just as my unsuccessful experience does not predict failure for everyone. Living creatures are unpredictable like that. ;)

Mine didn't touch it. Just saying, one person's successful experience is not indicative of everyone's experience... Just as my unsuccessful experience does not predict failure for everyone. Living creatures are unpredictable like that. ;)

Oh I kno living creatures are unpredictable I got a puffer from a friend who had it in a reef tank never touched his corals brought it to my tank it ate my Athena coral grrrr. O well lessen learned

Back
Top Bottom