Buffy's 1st Ever SW Build - Reef Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd love to use a chainsaw though on egg crate is not the first thing that came to mind.

Egg crate is cut and on top of tank. Purple fire fish is acclimating right now. Gonna try to acclimate the other two tonite, but don't know if I will have time before I fall asleep again.

All 3 fish are now in dt. If they are alive when I get home tomorrow I will post pics. My purple fire fish went right to a cubby hole and I havent seen him since. The other 2 found each other again and are buddy buddy. So tomorrow will tell. Lights went out as I was acclimating and after they went in, I gave them a little food to help ease the stress from the transistion. Hope it helps.

Nite all, need more sleep so I can tolerate the harrassement again tomorrow. I don't want to get old but I wish I was old enough to retire.

Ok pics pics pic

My fishies survived the first 24 hours in dt. WOOHOO!!!!

So as promised here are some pictures:

and a few more pics

Tank shots not turning out. Guess I'm more shakey than I thought.

whew

I have more pictures too :) I must have taken about 35-40 LOL. Tried to get all my critters. There's one of the turbo's that grossed by daughter out LMAO. It is kinda icky I gotta admit, but a cool kinda icky hehehe.

Thanks, don't mind the water spots in the first picture. I just wiped the tank off and forgot to "go over" it last night. When I realized I couldn't get a picture between the spots I took out the cloth and cleaned it right LMAO.

Next step is to put the backing on. HOWEVER, I spoke with my "carpenter" and he is building my cabinet for me and should be done, hmm I think he said he is off til the 18th, so I should have it by then. Am going out to his house Friday to give me my stain choices and show him pictures of my dining room so we can match the color. woohoo. I told him I may need more and he said no problem LOL, but I'm like it's not gonna be too soon LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom