Clown fish not eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rkmcewen

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 30g tank, with 2 clown fish, orchid dotty back, and a cleaner shrimp. Just recently I have noticed my 2 clown fish hide behind rocks when it come feeding time. This is something new, they usually are right there when I'm feeding them.

Does anyone have any advice?

I would check your water parameters. See were your water quality stands as of now, because more than not, it will tell you what the problem is. Tell us what your readings are so we can get a better idea of what is going on in the tank.

PWC to try to get the nitrates down, try soaking food in garlic guard and see if that helps attract them.

Thanks, I have never heard of that garlic guard before.
I tested the water before I added it to the tank as well, The Ph is very high. I know there is somthing I can add but I am not farmiliar with it.

Thanks, I have never heard of that garlic guard before.
I tested the water before I added it to the tank as well, The Ph is very high. I know there is somthing I can add but I am not farmiliar with it.

I add prime to the water then mix with salt, the test from the water came out pretty~
all 0ppm and pH is 8.2~8.4

u can try prime if u haven't. ^^

Back
Top Bottom