DanS Future 90 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You'll have to delete photos to fit more. OR you can use a free program like photobucket and be able to have like a zillion pictures. lol Thats how most members post their photos.

Hope that helps

Yeah I thought about photo bucket Lol do u know how to delete them tho? I found the section where all of them are stored but there's no option on that page to delete them

Try user CP, then photos and albums. Try going into edit pictures from the top right side and that may work.

That's a negative on the User CP idea. I cant find anything on how to delete. When i go into Pictures & Albums it only brings up the pictures i put on my profile, not pics that i uploaded onto threads.

That's a negative on the User CP idea. I cant find anything on how to delete. When i go into Pictures & Albums it only brings up the pictures i put on my profile, not pics that i uploaded onto threads.

Did you try it from a PC or your iPhone/iPad? I wasn't able to do it through my iPad. I had to o to the website on my PC and do it.

They changed it so you can't delete them. If you post a thread called "what's this on my fish?? Ich??" and put a picture on that thread, then later delete that picture, someone looking up info gets to your thread to see what Ich may look like and there's no picture. So it makes the old thread useless. Or something like that. I'm not good at explaining it. Best thing is to get photo bucket or something and do it that way.

I'd love to see the new coral! :)

They changed it so you can't delete them. If you post a thread called "what's this on my fish?? Ich??" and put a picture on that thread, then later delete that picture, someone looking up info gets to your thread to see what Ich may look like and there's no picture. So it makes the old thread useless. Or something like that. I'm not good at explaining it. Best thing is to get photo bucket or something and do it that way.

I'd love to see the new coral! :)

Lol that's sooo gay but I understand why u can't I guess. I'll check out photo bucket tomorrow after work and see what I can do

Back
Top Bottom