Finally!....First fish in new 37 gal reef!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeeDemTails

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well I finally picked up my pair of balck perc tonight for my girlfriends tank!

These have to be some of the coolest fish I have ever seen, and I have kept all kinds of groupers and cool aggressive's....these take the cake!

They are happy as can be, chowing down, and checking out their new digs! The girlie is awful happy too!

P92807672.jpg

P92807642.jpg

P92807662.jpg

P92807682.jpg

I love a double sided tank, makes the fish look like they are floating in the room!
P92807702.jpg

Those are some sweet clowns! I really want a pair but I already have a pair of false O.'s. I just couldn't wait to get some fish in my tank. These fish however have lasted longer than any other fish I've had. Congrats on the new additions!

That is cool. I love black and white clowns. I am sure she will have fun with them. My girlfriend loves my O Clowns and so do I.

In the future you might want to get a ugly girlfriend so we can spend more time looking at the fish instead of the girlfriend. :lol: They look good as does the tank.

Awesome pics and fish. It lloked like they were floating also!

60$....kinda expensive for the first fish in the tank!....I am confident though that I have done everything right and I will be doing weekly 10% pwcs for a while until eveything is super stable.

Back
Top Bottom