Getting REAL mad!! Majano winning!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just like it says. Majano anemone is winning. I've blasted this thing several times with AX and it comes right back a few days later. I CAN'T take the rock out because it's load bearing. If the rock moves so will a lot of things. Anything else I can try other then AX? Or should I just keep hitting it?

I'm about to call in an air strike!! I have 2 peppermint shrimp and they've failed there mission at hand! There fired!!!

Any other troops I can enlist to battle this enemy of my tank?

Also a side note. I've read online that some people actually keep these?!? It's not in a spot that will cause harm yet but it's growing!!

I want this thing DEAD!!

Shrimp only eat the small ones. Trying injecting boiling water or lemon juice. Get a spot light and somehow focus it on them for a day. They will move to a different rock. Then use a blow torch. They are like zombies ahahahaha.

Readingexcalibur said:
Shrimp only eat the small ones. Trying injecting boiling water or lemon juice. Get a spot light and somehow focus it on them for a day. They will move to a different rock. Then use a blow torch. They are like zombies ahahahaha.

I'll try all that!! I'll hit it with boiling lemon juice under a spot light!! And I'm a fire fighter!! I have CRAZY spotlights!!! I wonder how the wife is gonna handle this huge spot light on all day/night until it moves cause I'm going to get one from the station!!

Readingexcalibur said:
Be careful not to heat the tank water lol

I'll me careful but this is war!! It's on now. I'm tired I looking at this thing and watching it taunt me. I know it is!!

I know it's just talking all kinds about me.

FYI, I am air force, and your story has me and my wife cracking up. On another note. I took a butter knife and started scraping with a super hard suction (Syphon) over it. I scraped the rock bare were they we're. Then the little one that popped up in its spot was eradicated by the peppermint shrimp. They only enjoy the small ones!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Oh, sorry about your problem tho.. lol. Your war talk is just too funny bahahahaha

Readingexcalibur said:
FYI, I am air force, and your story has me and my wife cracking up. On another note. I took a butter knife and started scraping with a super hard suction (Syphon) over it. I scraped the rock bare were they we're. Then the little one that popped up in its spot was eradicated by the peppermint shrimp. They only enjoy the small ones!

So will you do a flyby? And thank you for all you do for our country! God bless you and your family.

paytertot said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Oh, sorry about your problem tho.. lol. Your war talk is just too funny bahahahaha

This is war!! It drew first blood not me!! It kept pushing!! I just wanted a saltwater tank!! I didn't ask for this!

I've read these will do the trick.

Cantherhines pardalis also know as green filefish.

If so I will enlist some and put them through some vigorous training to combat the majano.

Convict2161 said:
So will you do a flyby? And thank you for all you do for our country! God bless you and your family.

Mission brief, commence operation kill the aiptasia. Ahahahaha. Thanks for the kind words. Been in for 6 years now, it supports my aquarium habit and pays the medical bills when my lion fish stings me. Lol

Convict2161 said:
I've read these will do the trick.

Cantherhines pardalis also know as green filefish.

If so I will enlist some and put them through some vigorous training to combat the majano.

Haha dude its just 1 majano right? I wouldnt get the file until there are like 20.... Then go all out and buy that filefish! Haha for now i would get that lazer spotlight thing and try it... Haha

I just killed a super big one I got a needle from our hospital and injected it with lemon juise worked like a charm haven't seen it in a week but now I have a hair algae problem which is worse IMO

Readingexcalibur said:
Schism, had no idea to spoke tango! Lol Everything in the AF is acronyms!

Lol affirmative. Never served, just a history/military buff.

I ain't in the force and I ain't a fireman, but I got yer good ole redneck firepower standing by! Give that little bugger a taste of the stars-n-bars! Lol

Private Joker, let me see your war face!!

Attachments

• image-641840018.jpg
    image-641840018.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 77
Back
Top Bottom