Getting REAL mad!! Majano winning!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the lemon juice do I boil it? I got a needle from our supply room at the FD. So should the lemon juice be heated?

Convict2161 said:
Tango 2161 copy. Proceeding to point Victor K, will advise further...

Lemon juice shot ready....

Just waiting for my shot sir. Tango out K...

Target is painted green, do you copy eagle one. Uh we got a hidden bogie flying stealth on our 6 (what will happen if you don't kill this one, more will come). Do you advise engagement? 10-4, I copy eagle one, wilco, over and out.

So far looks like "operation juice it" has been a success. Boiled lemon juice and stuck the syringe right into the belly of the beast. No signs as of yet of the target.

Went under the cover of the moonlights. Thing never saw me coming...

I'll advise on my findings upon sunrise. I'm making my way back to the safe zone now.

Ok 16:40hrs no sign of the enemy. Appears that The lemon juice may have worked. In the past it's been back already using the AX. I know we had fun in this thread and some laughs. I just wanna thank everyone for there support and advice in battling this thing that has been running my tank for a long long time.

I just want to extend my thanks to mods for letting this thread run its course also. Because this thread was kept open even with the fun we had hopefully this thread will help others. I'm not gonna fly the victory flag just yet but there is no sign of it.

Thanks again and Happy Independence Day!

Congratulations on what appears to be a battle won for the independence of your tank on this special independence day of ours!

I just smothered one with a big dose of AX, so let's hope he stays DOA!!! Huge sucker crept up,from nowhere. On a rock I had for over a year??? Fingers crossed. Kalk paste will come next!

Still no sign. When should I raise the victory flag? Don't wanna until I'm sure. It may just hiding and waiting OR... What if it's re grouping and getting intel on me and calling in for more troops to attack the tank!!

Maybe there's gonna be a powerful strike on the tank or have I killed it?

So far no sign. I'll be keeping watch.

image-1341163533.jpg

Sniperhank said:
If it isn't poking its head out of his hole already, it's dead. The scary part is if it reproduced prior to death.

I guess I'll have to keep an eye put for any enemies hiding out waiting. But I'll be ready.

Convict2161 said:
I guess I'll have to keep an eye put for any enemies hiding out waiting. But I'll be ready.

Glad it worked first time I heard lemon juice I was skeptical at best then I tried it and it worked first shot just like a sniper "TANGO DOWN"

Back
Top Bottom