Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 09-23-2005, 09:46 AM   #31
Aquarium Advice Addict
God Bless and stay safe. I see the reports coming in of people stuck on the interstates and highways for hours and hours only to move several miles. It really makes me wonder when these evacuations are planned are they really thought out on a widescale ... as in 1.8 million people trying to leave all at once!

I will keep my prayers with all of these people and hope that everything turns out for the best! Just know that WE will rebuild ... as an American who believes in the power of GOD things will be better and I am prepared to adjust my budget to help rebuild these historical areas of our country. High Gas prices, taxes, donations WHATEVER it takes!

90_berlin_joe .... Please try and understand for the most part people live where they live based on economical reasons i.e. Jobs and cost of living and then following that is many different reasons i.e. Family ties, historical value and down right personal attraction. No one moves to these areas going "Hmm I think I'll move to N'Awlins or Galveston for the hopes of getting a Cat. 5 Hurricane to wash away everything I own and in return to get a $2000 debit card from the government!"
It saddens me to see the lack of consideration during a very trying time for your fellow Americans, actually it's rediculous and should have been kept to yourself.

Just my $.02cents

God grant me the serenity to accept the thing's I can not change, the courage to change the thing's I can and the wisdom to know the difference!

R.I.P Walena K. Cox
7/7/62 - 8/11/2002
Old 09-23-2005, 10:18 AM   #32
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
PBirdsong want me banned for voicing my opinion, where do you think you live for i have not violated any forum rules, you can not stop freedom of the press.

As for those who choose to live in these area, my heart goes out to you and the choices that you make in your life. Just remember the choices you make might not always be the right one, and they always can be changed.

90gal display, ASM G3 Protein Skimmer in a 29gal sump. 77pds of LR and 40pds or LS. 1 aquaclear 50 power head and a maxijet 950 power head. My tenates are 2 percules clowns, 1 Coral Beauty, 2 cleaner shrimp, 10 astral snail, 2 turbos, 1 diamond watchman goby, 1 sandsifting starfish, 2 green BTA(split), and 1 Seabae green tips.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:24 AM   #33
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via Yahoo to PBirdsong
Originally Posted by 90_berlin_joe
PBirdsong want me banned for voicing my opinion, where do you think you live for i have not violated any forum rules, you can not stop freedom of the press.
Oh I know. It was just MY opinion.

IN other news

Looks like the coastal areas are starting to see some action. We're praying for you guys.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:46 AM   #34
AA Team Emeritus
Send a message via Yahoo to Hara
Actually, we can stop you from voicing your opinion. This board is not a democracy.There is no "freedom of speech", there are only the rules. The UA states you can not post offensive content. You have offended many of us. I am locking this thread now. If you start another one to discuss this, it will result in more severe action.

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com