Joe's Juice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishFrik

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I got some Joe's Juice today to get rid of 3 glass anem. It was my first time using it so... i accidently squirt a big chunk onto my LR. Would it be dangerous to any fish or coral other than the glass anemones? I turned on the pumps to push the "juice" around so my skimmer could pick it up.

Check myinfo too see if this juice would hurt any of my livestocks plz. Thanks alot

It could be to other anenomes, sponges and soft corals if applied directly, yes, but not as a result of drift from applications to apstasia, at least in my experience and tests.

I have never heard of this stuff, does it work?

If it does not, I recoment the sea slug Berghia verrucicornis, it will eat them until they are gone, at which point you need to remove them and sell them to the LFS or friend with the problem or they WILL starve to death. They only eat Aiptasia. Not bad looking, either.

Not pimping any particuliar site, but this place sells them mail order and has info:

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=2421

I've heard good things about Joe's Juice. Thanks for the suggestion anyway, abnmojo.

Toirtis, thanks for the reply. I hope ur experience will be mine too :D

Back
Top Bottom