My 75G FOWLR build thread. (woot)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the Octopus BH-800S, It works really good, takes tons of stuff out of the water. I'm happy with it.

Ah ok. I'm looking for an in sump one, mainly because I have a sump to put it in lol. But thanks though!

Update: Stand tank light and sump are now one. I have everything set up and tomorrow I'll fill it back up. I went to an LFS that I thought was pretty good today, but when we pulled up in front of the store it turns out they have been out of business for a while. They got locked out by the land lord. =(

Oh well, xD I'll try another one this weekend.

Another picture less update: (sorry lol I've been a tad busy)

I got everything set up last night it's all done. Today I'll fill it and take pics. Next on the agenda is to find out if I will be getting a skimmer. If not, I'll just go and buy the sand and get that in the tank.

WOO HOO!! I went to that LFS and got two awesome deals. The light was only 75 (250 new) and I also got a Tunze ATO system (regularly 200 bucks) FOR 20 BUCKS! I think that's a win. When I get everything put together I'll get some pics.

The guy was like "eh, I could sell this for a fortune, but I'll give you a deal. How's 20 bucks?" And I was like SOLD! :D It works perfect I just got finished setting it up. I like how the level sensor is an infrared or laser thing instead of a float switch.

8O8O8O DUDE, SUCH A AWSOME DEAL.:shocked!::shocked!::shocked!: Can you see if he will make you another deal. Because i will pay you an extra 20 bucks for that ATO. lol.

8O8O8O DUDE, SUCH A AWSOME DEAL.:shocked!::shocked!::shocked!: Can you see if he will make you another deal. Because i will pay you an extra 20 bucks for that ATO. lol.

LOL I KNOW! I was like "ah.. he's probably gonna want a fortune for this.. it's a Tunze.." Defiantly the best store ever haha! they sold one guy a mag drive like 12 or something, it was a beast of a pump for only 60 bucks! I like this place because on (some) things they are willing to work with you.

And I'll get pics tomorrow, too much excitement for one day :clown:. Plus I need to figure out how to attach the backup float to the res so it can monitor that level. (two monitors in one! :D)

Sorry dude, it was just way to obvious not to say somethin.;) I guess if it keeps the catfish out it's doing its job. The guy that cut your wood was probably from the plumbing or blinds department. I watch them like hawk when I need for them to cut stuff, unfortunately it has been more frequently with 4 x 8's because I got rid of my truck and can't fit it in my Honda unless it's ripped in half.
With no saw how did you improvise?
This is how I haul my big stuff...No cutting for me. XD
img_1014293_0_0a1d4f6c18e1ce1a057ea42072dadfaa.jpg

You should see the look I get when I tell the lumberyard to load up...

Yeah, that was when I was building my greenhouse in the backyard.
img_1014397_0_d47522da692272759d572d80d14b245f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom