Rare fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sango

Aquarium Advice Freak
What rare/hard to find fish do you you have? Or what fish are you looking for? Maybe someone here can help you find your fish.

For my rare fish I just picked up a Mitratus Butterfly fish. I also have a Multicolor Dwarf angel

I want a royal gramma.. you may think thats not rare!!! They're $150-$200 here and I have not seen one available for 3 years.. Terrible!!

Stupid country of mine

I bought my royal gramma as a special offer at saltwaterfish.com for $1.99!! I just added it into an order I was already putting in for over $79.00. He's awesome, already grown from about 1 1/4 inches to 2 inches since Mid-October.

My all yellow color morph of the goldentail moray eel. He's my most exotic. Sometimes referred to as a banana eel.

What a great addition to the tank he's been!

I have a red blenny which I haven't seen anywhere else in the three years I have been keeping marine fish. Only cost me $40 AU I think too. Has great character.

stripestheeel...if I could I would send you a royal gramma. I paid $195 for my Mitratus B/F/

Couldn't someone over here send you a Royal Gramma?

I think I paid $5.99 for my Gramma, I don't know how much it would be to ship a fish to Australia, but don't think it could be that much?

Shipping is probably not the problem. Customs would more than likely not let in enter the country.

Quarantine is the problem.

I didn't think Royal Gammas are $200 in AU?!

Back
Top Bottom