Six Line For Flatworms?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeeDemTails

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have been told six line wrasse eat flat worms....And they look cool too!

I have a 10 gal nano, that is extremly stable, it is almost a year old and only has a neon dottyback, and a peppermint shrimp, a couple snails and hermits too.

Would my tank be able to support another small fish. I feed only what I can see my fish eat, three times a week. And I do 10 % changes each week.

I am only worried about my dottyback terrorizing it. Can a six line stand up to a dottyback?

Dottyback is extremely mean and territorial IME. I don't think you can add any fish to such a small tank while the established dottyback is still there

I wouldn't do it. I think you're just askin for trouble. Your tank may be able to support one more fish but I would get something that has a little more kung fu skills. :)

I have a sixline in my nano (put in for isopod control) and I love it. However, as mentioned, not a great choice with the dotty in there already.

He has been pretty accepting of the shrimp...he only gave it a good look over when I first added it....im not sure how he would react to another fish though.

If not it is no big deal.....the dottyback is great in there by himself.

I am gonna have to start vacuuming up the flatworms! :x

Back
Top Bottom