skimmer help..125 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am looking to getting a skimmer for a 125 gallon FO. I have found a Prizm Pro Deluxe for $160 and also like the Turboflotor. Any other suggestions? Would like to stay in the $160-175 range.
Thanks

Well since I sent my first message, I am now thinking of the Aqua-C Remora Pro or the Belin XL. I really cant see that either one of them will be bad.
Where can I can the Remora at the best price. I really dont want to spend over $175 for a skimmer? Is this possible?

I too am looking for a new skimmer for my 130 gal. My other one was cracked recently. I'm hoping to keep under $200 and need something external due to space. I'm thinking of the RedSea Berlin Skimmer from Premium Aquatics. Anyone had any expeirence with this skimmer?

i see that this is older, but i think my turbo flotor does way better than my remora pro ever did. but i guess this is in sump rather than hang on, so that might be a difference. do you have a sump?

Actually I have a selaife 125 system (sump). I ordered a Aqua C Remora from Captivereefs.com and am very pleased with it so far. Meaning it hasnt "kicked in" yet as I just got it installed. However dealt with Darrin in educating myself about the product and he is very patient and informative. AND his prices are very reasonable as well.
Thanks for the info though...

Back
Top Bottom