Triggers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GT96

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 105 gallon Saltwater Aquarium (fish-only) and I was wondering if a Niger Trigger, Pink-tail Trigger,spiny box puffer, and a maroon clown will go together. Thanks

Not sure if I would go with the Pink Tail or the maroon clown, I'd probably go with a blue throat instead of a pink tail and scrap the idea of a clown all together.

I agree the blue throat is definitely less aggressive, but you should be alright with the triggers you have. But I would also scratch the clown before he becomes a volleyball. :lol:

I have also kept multiple triggers together without a problem.

Hope this helps.

we kept several triggers together and they did fine. they were a niger,pink tail, and an undulate.before the niger we had a black belly,huma huma, and the undulate. the black belly and the huma huma have since passed on, the only trigger we have that we have to keep sperate is the blue throat because it is to passive and was getting beat around. as for the spiny box puffer are talking about a bridled burfish or a porcupine puffer? because we tried the bridle burfish and he died not even 24 hours later, he stressed out. the porcupine puffer was alot of fun. they have alot of personality. i'd also scrap the clown. we have also found that if right before you add your new trigger you change the landscape there is less fighting.good luck.

Back
Top Bottom