What do you guys think of this for a QT tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You wouldn't have to spend that much. It's very nice but I'd rather use that as a display tank and a cheap little 10g or even a rubbermaid container for the Q tank. It doesn't have to be fancy or expensive, just functional :D

if you want to spend that much on a QT go ahead but i would go with regualr ten gallon, nothing fancy, unless you want it to be fancy. that would make a nice planted tank or "mini reef" (maybe not on the mini reef"

Well I was thinking that I will only have maybe 12 fish total in my 60 gallon I have 8 right now, and this could go in my bedroom as a mini reef after I have gotten all my fish, also if I buy just a 10 gallon dont I need lights,filter,heater, etc......... wouldnt it be easier to just buy this?

Wow, 12 fish in a 60g? I think 8 is pushing it unless they are all very small. What fish do you have and/or looking to get?

A Q tank doesn't need a light, and a cheap heater/filter would work just fine.

I am fine with eight right now they are small 6 damselfish and 2 clowns all 1 1/2" or smaller want to get a few more fish though whay is it a bad idea?

Back
Top Bottom