whats in your 50-55g tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just really like maroons im not sure why..im trying to figure out what kind of goby/blenny i want.. i know i want one with alot of color and a LOT of personality.. any suggestions?

I have a pink spotted watchman, he is quite the character. They are also known to pair up with pistol shrimp although mine has not yet. :-(

My goby willa ctually come to my turkey baster at feeding time and take food from it before I squeeze it out. lol Most of the time he just chills out in the front of the tank on a rock or the sand bed. Mine does not sift sand though, not a single grain. I've heard they are great sand sifters but not mine.

Blennies are so plentiful in choice it's more what you like than what we recommend. They are reef safe and non aggressive usually. Ihave a lwanmower and it's awesome how he just wills it and look at me like "Whatcha lookin at here" ? Plus he eats algae which is a plus. My fave blenny is the midas, bright yellow with bright blue eyes. I am on the hunt for one for my 125g.

Have you looked at liveaquaria.com and aquacon.com? Aquacon has some really different ones you don't see everyday but their customer service is a bit lacking, but it can give you ideas. You can also check out the clowns there too, they have a TON!

okay i really like the yellow watchman goby. also one other question about the maroon (although im almost positive the answer is no) can he stay in a 10g? with maybe one other very small fish?

Back
Top Bottom