Ziggy's Nano Build (again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really great work! Nicely done!

Thanks!!

I completely forgot to take my camera down with me when I finished the doors so I took the pics with my iPhone...not the greatest and really does not show off the trim but you get the idea.

Got the optics mounted to the LEDs this evening. I'm off tomorrow and I plan to get as much done as possible this weekend. I would really like to have the tank in the house!

I've pretty much decided to drill the bottom of the tank rather than the back. The bottom is not tempered so I should not have issues. Let me hear your comments gang!!!

Skimmer is ordered.....
euroreefrs80.jpg

A Couple quick pics of the stand.

005srd.jpg

006bsg.jpg

Cut out for plumbing. Ive ordered my overflow and I'm going to drill the bottom of the tank rather than the back.
007emk.jpg

Canopy has been primed
008ugd.jpg

Test spot of the finish color...Espresso Brown
009fr.jpg

Thanks for catching that...of course it was the most important part of the image...
No problem. Glad to help (thanks for pointing out the algae in my pics ;) )

Looks really nice so far. I'm actually very excited to see this thing set up. Oh... and glad to see that you finally made a decision on a skimmer!

Ironic that it was not one of my original choices.....

So I am at a stand still....Rivets I got wont work for the heatsink...the grip is too short. I got 1/8" and I need 1/4".... Home Depot later this evening....

I need to get the hardibacker board for the tile...ugh I'm never gonna finish this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom