Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OOO I want one , love the way it glows

attachment.php

Sorry about the pic quality :( They DO look better in person.

Here is the new one, not going to be a Tubbs. See how blue it looks in this pic...
Then here

Then here...the lone one looks a little different but not completely different. Now fully opened - all different color.
So outside body is bluish but not the rest!

Here is the Pinwheels under Black light (just for the pic)

Here is the green one which isn't really open all the way but took the pic anyway, I had just bumped the tank, think is Radioactive Dragon eyes. It was the only one pretty much unscathed by the 12G apocalypse, other than the offending / warring colony

I don't believe those are Tubbs, but they are nice! The Pinwheels look good too. Nice pick ups. Yes, that last ones are Radioactive Dragon Eyes. And yes, they ALWAYS look better in person! :)

Hi Autumn,

I love the blue tubbs as well. Definitely one of my favorite zoas. Here is a picture of the frag I have and Its been growing really well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm jealous of these!

I'm jealous of these!

Thanks Paul. I hope to move them into the 40B on Friday or early next week. Once they get settled and start to grow I will be fragging them. If you at interested in a trade I would be willing to do that.

Thanks Autumn. Let me know if you ate interested in a trade as well.

Thanks Paul. I hope to move them into the 40B on Friday or early next week. Once they get settled and start to grow I will be fragging them. If you at interested in a trade I would be willing to do that.

Thanks Autumn. Let me know if you ate interested in a trade as well.

I'll keep that in mind. (y)

Today I realized I am a zoa addict, I could have gotten a frag of zoas for a 5 dollar "donation" fee today. But my girlfriend would have murdered me. Owell just have to go get them tomorrow......

Shep

Thanks Autumn. Let me know if you are interested in a trade as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile
app

Thank you. That seems very intriguing. I know nothing about shipping coral, only purchased my little guys locally, I will have a look (research it) and ask my local coral person, Allyson at Mind Blowing Corals about the process, next time I go visit, er, spend my money, lol.

So with everyone having so many zoas how often do you all get a frag or colony that has nudibranchs or zoa pox?

Just wondering if I have bad luck or if this is kind of a universal problem.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 via the Aquarium Advice app.

Thank you. That seems very intriguing. I know nothing about shipping coral, only purchased my little guys locally, I will have a look (research it) and ask my local coral person, Allyson at Mind Blowing Corals about the process, next time I go visit, er, spend my money, lol.

Hi Autumn,
Shipping coral is not that difficult just have to make sure you have the supplies and if you ship in nice weather you won't need heat packs. You have time to get any supplies you will need. I won't be fragging the blue tubbs for at leat a month or so.

So with everyone having so many zoas how often do you all get a frag or colony that has nudibranchs or zoa pox?

Just wondering if I have bad luck or if this is kind of a universal problem.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 via the Aquarium Advice app.

I've never had those on my ZOA's.

Just picked these up todayImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427943542.426692.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom