This store is worth the trip! NJ/NY area....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CraigMac

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This place is INCREDIBLE!!

The Fish Hut of New Jersey
114 U.S. 46
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
(973) 253-7300

If you are in the NJ/NY area, or even further, check it out! I live in Delaware but was traveling for work, I will visit this store OFTEN!

I'm a cichlid fan, and he had over 150 tanks of just cichlids!! Also has other freshwater as well as saltwater, so no matter what you like it will be there!!

If you can make it there or are in the area you definitely need to check it out!! It will not disappoint!

glad you posted The Fish Hut, If you are into cichlids this is the best store in the tri-state area. I have been to the other stores in the area and the fish hut blows them out of the water.

Just wanted to give a shout out for this place. I just discovered this spot and stopped by there yesterday. Very clean, fish are healthy, prices are very competitive and their staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I spoke with Mike, and he was great. This is now my go to spot for everything. I am going through a mini cycle right now. Once this is fixed, I'm heading back to pick up another fish or two!

Not 100%sure to be honest, only because I wasn't really looking for them in particular. They did have a pretty big selection, which included some harder to find stuff like rams and several different types of puffers. Google them "the fish hut nj" and call them up. Again, their prices were pretty sweet. By the way, they recommended a nitrifying bacteria booster that I never heard of before, Fritz-zyme. I used it and it worked freaking wonders! Nitrites were gone in a day.....no bs.

Back
Top Bottom