Anyone have room for....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roka64

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a buddy that is breaking down a 380G tank and needs a new home for a 4 foot nurse shark and a 3 foot "tesla" eel (I think that was the name). He is looking for some one to take them. I'm not sure if he is charging anything for him (I didn't have time to ask). Let me know....

I wish I had room for the tessalata eel. They are beautiful. They are some huge fish to try and find housing for. I hope they find great homes.

You also need to let people know that a tessalata is one of the most aggressive eels you can have in a tank. Ranks right up there with a green moray.

Ok, cool, thanks for the advice on the tessalata eel! I love the morays too, you can help them feed on night dives with your flashlights, pretty neat stuff.

I posted this on the Blue Ribbon Koi message board also. John and Bob may know someone that can take them. Has your friend thought about contacting the Baltimore Aquarium. It is possible they may be interested.

Yeah, he was thinking about that, but I imagine they have tons of requests.

He could also contact the DC Aquarium, they do a lot of work with schools and things and may have interest in them.

Back
Top Bottom