Shedd Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frogspawn

Aquarium Advice Freak
Any one wants to plan a weekend to go to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago let me know. I have wanted to make a road trip up there for a weekend and check it out. I hear its crazy beautiful! :p:p:p

Anyone been there have any input, Comments, or suggestions?

Thanks
FrogSpawn

absolutely amazing. not only are the aqua animals cool, the terrestrial animals are equally awesome!

I live in Illinois and have been there several times. Its amazing, you'll love it. I do suggest seeing the spongebob show in the theater too... it sounds cheezy but its awesome!

Yeah, I know...

The Deed Must Be Done Before Shotgun May Be Called
For these rules to work properly, it is essential for you to understand and accept the concept of the "Deed". Shotgun may only be called after the "deed is done". Simply stated, the deed is any activity or objective that directly precedes the ride in the automobile. The deed can be anything ranging from a visit at a friend's house, to a shopping trip at the mall, to a visit to the Grand Canyon. We cannot stress how important this is because this establishes a Shotgun-calling time frame that ensures everyone has an equal chance of recognizing when to call Shotgun.
There is no crime greater than calling Shotgun on Monday in reference to the ride to the concert on Friday. Some people choose to play this way, and they are fools.

Credit: The Official Shotgun Rules

But it was worth a shot. Guess I'm a fool, according to the site above.

Back
Top Bottom