Need Overflow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gzejer

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a brand new complete overflow that was never used. If you are interested I can sell it cheap (give me an offer) or I can exchange it for some live rock and/or sand. I live in Highland Park, IL.

It is a CPR Continuous Siphon Overflow/Prefilter made by Aquatic Systems. I believe that it is rated up to 150GPH or that is what it was advertised as. It has one water siphon with an additional space for one more. It includes a prefilter and it has a 1.25inch out pipe.

saturday prob be better for me like around 3ish !! one i really hate traffic on the weekdays up in that area !!

Sounds good, I am not sure where you live but perhaps we can meet half way or so. Just give me a call. I should be available for most of the day. - Greg

k no prob ! i live in plainfield !! but either way is cool will call ya tomorrow like at 12ish to get on the same page !! if something changes on your side call me at 708-203-1726 thx

Back
Top Bottom