Ohio Crew sign in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone looking for rock decor on the west side of Cleveland, the rock pile in Avon lake was amazing! My first time there today and selection and customer service was impressive!

Hey everyone I'm going to place an order at wetspottropicalfish.com here in the next few days if anybody wants to get in on it and save on shipping let me know. Just inbox me or something

I may be ordering from davesfish.com aswell after this order

I'm also going to sell some of my cichlid stock if you think you may want something I have just ask me for my list.

Hey everyone I'm going to place an order at wetspottropicalfish.com here in the next few days if anybody wants to get in on it and save on shipping let me know. Just inbox me or something

I may be ordering from davesfish.com aswell after this order

I'm also going to sell some of my cichlid stock if you think you may want something I have just ask me for my list.

Which region of Ohio are you?

I'm in licking county johnstown Ohio 43031 but I do go into new Albany and some of Columbus often like the easton area. Where are you?

North central ohio up by Sandusky in the small town of bellevue is there anyone on here closes to help me deal with my addiction lol

Hey doses anyone in northern ohio have any Red Terrors for sale or trade for a good price if anyone doses or knows any place I can find some cheap Im me please and thank you

I'm from Jackson county (a travel back in time) but I work in grove city. I have found a great pet shop in circleville where I think I'll do almost all of my fish purchasing now.

What's the name is store in Circleville? I sometimes travel to Circleville for work and wouldn't mind stopping in. I like to check out stores around state.

Where is circleville?

Does anyone know of any decent places near mansfield or maumee/BG? I usually go to "the fishman" but would like to check some more places out.

Circleville is about 20 miles southeast of Columbus. How far from Perrysburg are you? There is a decent saltwater store on West Boundary St called The Coral Reef that is pretty descent. Live rock was a few bucks cheaper a pound last time I bought some there.

Circleville is about 20 miles southeast of Columbus. How far from Perrysburg are you? There is a decent saltwater store on West Boundary St called The Coral Reef that is pretty descent. Live rock was a few bucks cheaper a pound last time I bought some there.

I think I'm about 45 minutes from there, but only have FW tanks going right now so it doesn't help me too much. There's a pretty nice SW place In Holland off of holland sylvania rd as well. Beware of the dog they keep in there though, he was a vicious little thing towards me lol

But like I said, I'm FW only for now, I've heard some good things about a place in Ashland, but don't get out there very often.

Oh, has anyone else gone to and had problems with aquarium adventure in Columbus?
The last few times I've went, I bought Pygmy cories (habeosus) and they died after 3 days, store only has a 48 hr return policy.... It's not from my care either, fully established tanks, perfect water 0, 0, 10, and I can keep every other Pygmy alive other than the ones purchased from them.
They also keep selling me mis labelled plants. I know what they are but they think I'm just trying to get them to sell it for a lower price...

Back
Top Bottom