Ohio Crew sign in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have been to Aquarium Adventure 3 times and all bad reviews . I will be going to Phfishy Aquariums (sp?) this weekend.
Anywhere else good store , I see there arnt to many .

CardinalRedFish said:
I have been to Aquarium Adventure 3 times and all bad reviews . I will be going to Phfishy Aquariums (sp?) this weekend.

I go to aquarium adventure like once a week never had any problems...let me know what's wrong and I'll let wes know he runs that store and I'll make sure he fixes it

CardinalRedFish said:

Phishy business is a really good store but they only do saltwater so if that's what your looking for definitely check them out. Other then that Iv had good experiences with several locations of Jacks Aquariums and Pets.

I live about 25 minutes north of Cincinnati, Ohio... in Lebanon.

Anybody know of any good LFS's near this area? All I know of are Jack's Aquariums.

Mansfield area here. And about aquarium adventures it just depends on who ya deal w there. There are a few that work there tha I wont deal with. I recommend asking for donnie he does a great job answerin questions and elping out

Last time I went to that jacks they said a mushroom coral was an sps lol. And they said a trigger and harlequin tusk was reef safe. I wouldn't recommend going there anymore.

I have had good luck with fish from the jacks in marysville and Bellefontaine. Iv also been to the one on morse rd, the fish looked really good and they also had some saltwater fish that I haven't seen in pet stores before. With that said I can't vouch for any of the staff, I just wanted to say that the stock at those locations seem to be pretty good.

Does anyone have or know anyone selling a 90/125/150 tank setup with stand and matching hood? I've been on the lookout and thought maybe this might be a good place to ask. Thanks!

Nick

Don't know anybody, but look on craigslist. There are tons of aquariums for sale on there. Some of them are pretty cheap too.

Don't know anybody, but look on craigslist. There are tons of aquariums for sale on there. Some of them are pretty cheap too.

Yeh,

Thats where I've been searching and I've found a few worth looking into but nothing that has said "you have to buy me" yet haha

Back
Top Bottom