I guess I make the membership to 2 now...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Enid isnt that far from tulsa is it?

and do you have any filters you dont need?

So I'm 5 huh? Rock on.

I'm from Owasso but I live in Stillwater, guess where I go to school lol. BTW, Stillwater SUCKS for supplies and fish.

Ok everyone,, where are you guys/gals at?? I am # 5..

to hot to be out and about in Oklahoma today! AC for me!! tanks to do fish to move around to different tanks..

So how is everyones fish doing?? Is everyone registered here still have fish tanks?? seems kind of NO posts here.. Great site.. come here say hi, then go to the main forum and post OR help some one if you can..

Hello???

I need to move some lg American cichlids out.. Trade or really cheap.. Adult female golden severum/Female adult JD/male Midas, nice orange color/ others....
I need to move some Kenyi. free if you come and get them.. Males/females..

Dolphins, I am over run with Dolphin fry!! right now 5 dollars each..1"..
4 male sub-adults at 15.00 each! Cyrtocara moorii. Great African cichlids..They need a 65 gal and up tank..4"+ right now, NOT including the tail...
IF they go to the fish store, they are 29.99 each.. So now if you want some great African Dolphins, let me know.. (I will NOT ship, so Okla hobbest only please) I was going to breed these, but NO room for more tanks...I am around the Yukon, okla interstate 40 area

Everyone have a great day and stay COOOLLL..

Back
Top Bottom