50 gallon stock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i like rams the most bc theyre peaceful and can be in a community tank but most would fit let me check real quick which ones would be best, but i recomend rams like bolivians and german blues the german blues are sensitive to nitrates though so id go with bolivians, but let me check on some more.....

thanks, I love german blue rams... bolivians too but not as much, but id have to order online anyways since my lfs has limited stock options :(

this one be my stock if i had a 50 gallon for a cichlid tank.
1-parrot cichlid(they have some that are purple and pink which is so weird),
1-convict cichlid,
1-bolivian ram,
3-pictus cats,
1-rubberlip pleco.
it'd be awesome but you'd probably like community better.

german blues are harder to keep but why dont you stock it around a bolivian ram they can be just as pretty in my opinion see....

Ram-Bolivian.gif

would they do ok with a betta? in a 50 gallon I could make enough places for them to have their own territory, but do you think it would work?

in a 50 gallon tank.... if the betta has been in a community tank for it's whole life then probably rams are really peaceful, but just in case have a 5 or 10 gallon tank ready so that you could keep the betta in there or take the bolivian back but, im sure it'd be good. oh and if you do get one it porbably wont be that beautiful at first thats an adult, oh and post pics when you get this setup.

it wont be anytime soon since im poor haha but i will once i get it started :D... right now my betta is in a 20 gal with a lyretail molly, mickey mouse platy, 5 neon tetras and a couple rcs... he likes to chase them every once in a while, but mostly he just does his own thing, hes never flared up either

i meant 29 gallon and i have a fishless cycling journal but that's it for now but im probably just gonna start a ew thread when i get my stand bc that thread has over 80 comments haha

Back
Top Bottom