55g slow build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok so I should have titled this REALLLLY slow lol here is the next stage...Oh remember the Michigan is for my wife I love Tennessee Vols.
35049-albums1527-picture14942.jpg

this is a 55g with black moon sand, rock, 2236 Eheim ecco canister filter, 200w Eheim heater and of course Michigan football deco. the two helmets are salt and pepper shakers (dishwasher safe) so hopefully no releasing into the water. I plan to add some more rock to fill the two back corners (a few more hiding spots/tunnels. soon to be Mbuna tank.

Last edited:
thanks if your a Michigan fan, lol I have ordered P. Saulosi's and Yellow Labs for it (hence , Michigan colors when adult) she gets a Michigan tank and I get a tank in the bedroom of Mbuna. Win = Win :)

PS.. Fake plants in there :)

You planned it perfect mdawg. It took me quite a while and some begging to get my girl to let me have my Mbuna tank :p

Ordered my Mbuna from my fav LFS, so now the wait util they arrive and go through quarantine. Ordered 5 P. Saulosi and 5 Yellow Labs, already have two BN plecos in the tank.

oops realized that I already said that ,, well im just excited!!!

Last edited:
35049-albums1659-picture16173.jpg

This came from my 75g tank but is one of the new BN in the 55 they like the sand vs the gravel substrate

Wow was that like 4 months ago and still no P. Saulosi and therefore I didnt get the Labs yet either. I should have just ordered online from Dave's. You live and you learn.

Back
Top Bottom