A good place to buy fish online? In the Great Lakes Region

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

logansmomma1228

Aquarium Advice Addict
First off I was browsing www.thatpetplace.com and fish wise I am a little leery of it... 80% of the fish seem to be out of stock. Has anyone ever ordered off of here?

Next I am wondering if there is a good online store that is closer to me that I could get fish from. I figure the closer I am the cheaper the shipping and hopefully the less stress on the fish.

same with live aquaria with a whole lot of fish listed but not all in stock. its not that bad of a store. they are out of PA. its the lfs to a few friends i know in the area.

if you are getting the fish shipped express there really isnt much of a difference between the different coasts and mostly over night. if you are getting fish shipped priority the closer you are the cheaper and faster it will be.

just like anything you are looking at it really depends on what you want.

I have ordered from liveaquaria 13 times with great sucess. I have had a few casualties but they either credit your account or your credit card with no questions asked.

I have never ordered online for thatpetplace.com but I have been to the store. They had a great selection of very healthy fish.

Back
Top Bottom