Albino corys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

plecostomuch

Aquarium Advice Regular
I picked up 3 today from pet smart. A buck each and the sale lasts until March :D. I plan on getting 3-6 more (at least) over the next few weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I love albinos...mine are my favorite fish in my tank. Such little clowns, with the cutest little faces!

Update: 1 Cory passed overnight but it was looking bad in the store. I have my receipt so I'll get an exchange or refund:)

Just the albinos. They look awesome under the blue LED lights that I have

I love mine, seem really hardly and have lovely cute wee faces. Think i have 9 of these, not too sure?

My bronze guys are also breeding.. Alot, got 1 fry alive so far with no interference from me so i'm quite chuffed :D

I picked up 3 today from pet smart. A buck each and the sale lasts until March :D. I plan on getting 3-6 more (at least) over the next few weeks.

Corydoras are absolutely wonderful fish with lots of personality.

They are very social fish and prefer to be in groups of five or more to be happy. They prefer cooler temps 73-75 F. is good and you need to give them places to hide during the day as they can be very shy and do not like bright lights. Plants or other hiding places are awesome.

Good luck with your new friends.

Back
Top Bottom