Angel fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blakskall

Aquarium Advice Freak
My tank is about mid way thru cycling i hav little to no ammonia, .25 nitrite, and .20 nitrate. if i am reading the testing kit ryt, I have 3 danios, a simease algae eater, a gourami, a dwarf frog and a khuli loach in a 30 gal tank. Are these good tank mates for a angel fish? and are my water levels safe 4 one? sorry if i spelled the names wrong, any answer wood b great

thanks,
Tyler

they should be fine with angels but i would get more khulis they like to be in groups.im thinking about getting some for my 75 gal

Cycling a tank with fish is risky at best. I would at least wait until it finishes cycling before adding any more fish. You will just delay the cycle more by changing the bioload.

Cycling a tank with fish is risky at best. I would at least wait until it finishes cycling before adding any more fish. You will just delay the cycle more by changing the bioload.

If I read it correct I think he is cycling a larger tank and will move the fish oveer and add an angel fish. Though not for the first time I could of got it alllllllllll wrong lol

If I read it correct I think he is cycling a larger tank and will move the fish oveer and add an angel fish. Though not for the first time I could of got it alllllllllll wrong lol

Hard to tell from the original post. If thats the case then the angel should be ok. If not then, what I said!

i have fish in the tank already, i just couldnt wait lol

Back
Top Bottom