Angels and Betta?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agreed that angels are not suitable in that size tank and even in a bigger tank IMO it would not be a good mix.

You could rehome the angels. If absolutely necessary you could put the angels in the 23 and put the betta in the 10g. But the angels can't stay in that size tank long. Seriously it sounds like the angels need to be rehomed.

I would say minimum probably 30 gallons?...
There is a website that gives good basics called
Liveaquaria.com. I believe is the site.

30 gallons is sufficient. But I'd step it up to 40g just for added comfort. After all the bigger the better :p

Adult angels can still be rather cramped in a 30 gallon, it can be done if you get a tall tank over a long shallow tank. A larger tank would be much better.

My Angels seem to really enjoy the 30" height of my 220. The smallest tank I would put two adults in would be a 55.

My Angels seem to really enjoy the 30" height of my 220. The smallest tank I would put two adults in would be a 55.

You can do more than two, just would be better if they're raised together to lessen aggression

Back
Top Bottom