Can these fish live together?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would get one of those. They max out at around 9 inches.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I heard that pleco will stop growing if tank is small, i dont know if that us true but if he does get to big i have a petstore that buys back big fish and gives you money for them or ill give it to my friend which is getting a 75 gallon tank

Well they do but it kills them. You're stunting their growth and that's stressing their body out and it will kill them

Where the water isn't stagnant. Where there is movement to the top of the water. Not like a puddle but a lake on a windy day.

Yes. Look up hydrosponge. They work great for me with that and they're inexpensive on ebay but you do need a air pump for them.

What can cause fish to hover like in towards the top of the water and like near the walls and behind plants, they seem way less active now for some reason...

Aggression can cause skittish behavior. Is there one fish that isn't hiding?

Ya the angel fish and the red minor but my glowtails my guppies swordtails platty(female platty died) so hes alone dont know if that changes anything and the golden pencilfish hide as well and mollies hide too the dwarf gourami sometimes hides (more than it used to)

The angelfish and red minor can be aggressive. Separate them if you can.

Nope not possible i only have 1 tank lol and they only started doing that when i completely reorganized my aquarium and introduced the dwarf guirami

Also when i clean my aquarium the water in the bucket has little tiny worms swimming around, about 1 cm big, i read that some worms stick to fish but these ones are in the substrate and dont bother the fish, are these worms dangerous thanks

Also when i clean my aquarium the water in the bucket has little tiny worms swimming around, about 1 cm big, i read that some worms stick to fish but these ones are in the substrate and dont bother the fish, are these worms dangerous thanks

You should start a new thread about this. Imo no worms are good.

So i have a problem i think.. I was over stocked by a couple of inches but my brother has a 10 gallon and he had a pleco but decided to get a smaller catfish so he got a cory cat and threw the lleco in my 30gallon, now im going to be overstocked by like 8-10 inches is that bad and what should i do?

@russian aquarium i would get that pleco out of there. They have huge bio load and can get big

Ya ik but the problem is i have no where else to put him and whats bioload? And is there any way i can keep him in there for now safely?

You can keep him but you'll need to do frequent water changes. Bio load is how much the fish poops

Back
Top Bottom