DIY Cave for BGK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stevenht

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys, I picked up a BGK a few weeks back. I have some rocks as a make shift cave for the time being and a hollowed out tree that he likes but he really prefers the rock cave due to the darkness of it.

I have plenty of rocks, I just lack creativity. Anybody have a DIY cave they can post or know any good videos or articles on one?

Forgot to mention. My dragon goby likes to dig in the cave and it eventually starts to collapse and I have to fix it every few weeks. I thought about getting silicone to glue them together but I don't want to make it just a round cave or cylindrical. I want to shape it to where my BGK can stick his head out and have a platform to rest on like he does in the current one.

I'm nit picking at this point but I hate unsightly builds in my tanks but again I'm not very creative, so I need you guys and gals!!

Just get a section of appropriately sized pvc pipe and cover it with rocks and such.. smooth so he can't get stuck..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I thought about that but I really like the caves built with bigger rocks. When he gets bigger that's going to be my plan but he sits at around 5 to 6 inches right now.

Back
Top Bottom