Do cory cats and yo-yo loach get along ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe they should be compatible. May want to wait for a more experienced answer however.

My cory cats and clown loaches get along just fine. However since this is a differnt kind of loach, you might want to wait like aquazen suggested and wait for someone who has experience with that same combo
-Stewie

I have seen it done quite successfully numerous times...just make sure that you have sufficient bottom space so that a decent school of corys and a couple of loaches are not crowding each other, or nobody is happy.

29 gallons for those fish would be more than ample room. You'd be fine with that setup.

HTH
-Stewie

Perhaps, but 5 cories would be better for the corys...what species were you considering? Now the YoYos will need a new home before long, though...even were they alone, three 6" loaches would be crowded in a 29.

Just the excuse you need to buy a new aquarium if you ask me.....Thats how I managed to persuade the Mrs to let me have the 55 gallon.

"But honey Ted is going to grow to over a foot long, we need a new aquarium..."

so are you suggesting just having 3 yo-yo loaches in a 29 gallon (and no cory cats) will be a problem too ?? 8O
Damn I need to look at another snail eater then

Back
Top Bottom