Finally got my 110 filled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dizzydea

Aquarium Advice Freak
Any feedback would be appreciated

Attachments

• image-101138495.jpg
    image-101138495.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 108
The funny placed glass in the far right corner is holding down the still buoyant grapewood, and the water is still cloudy from filling last night, suggestions of how to uncloud it?

If you filled it last night, then a tank that big will need time to settle on it's own. Are you going to be doing a fis less or fish in cycle?

I'm thinking fish in cycle which I'm probably gonna get blasted for, but I just spent 200.00 on plants and I'm scared that the large doses of ammonia could harm them . I did buy 5 bags of the aquarium gravel that's said to have established bacteria in in though.

I'm thinking fish in cycle which I'm probably gonna get blasted for, but I just spent 200.00 on plants and I'm scared that the large doses of ammonia could harm them . I did buy 5 bags of the aquarium gravel that's said to have established bacteria in in though.

the gravel w/ est. Bacteria in it is hit or miss. Personally I'd stay away from it, but to each his own. What are your stocking plans?

I haven't narrowed it down yet but I like bgkf, birchirs, peacock eels, loaches, needlefish, catfish, zebra plecos, weird stuff.

At the moment I have some danios, guppies, abino bnp, a kuhli loach and some glass fish but I'm thinking that they might live in the sump or another tank so that I can get some larger fish

No sure if you can see it in this pic but there are these little slits in the over flow and I'm scared that fish might get through there. I wonder if there's a way to block them off a little with some kind of mesh or something. Also I don't have a lid yet I plan to fab one up out of some plexiglass, plexi is safe for fish right?

Attachments

• image-1311037795.jpg
    image-1311037795.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom