Fish to breed??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I say pseudomugil ivantsoffi, there's a fairly easy fish to breed that isn't seen too often that quite a few sources have, but I couldn't say for how long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I think I'm gonna do the multis, but thanks. One last question, is there any other fish or shrimp that I can keep with them? Possibly other small cichlids? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I think I'm gonna do the multis, but thanks. One last question, is there any other fish or shrimp that I can keep with them? Possibly other small cichlids? Thanks

Yes, but not in a 10 gallon. In a larger tank you could have them with other tanganyikan cichlids, and with fast fish that occupy the upper water column.

In general, keeping anything with anything is hard in a 10 gallon tank. There's too little space. You have to go with really small fish to use a 10 for anything but a species tank IMO.

Yes, but not in a 10 gallon. In a larger tank you could have them with other tanganyikan cichlids, and with fast fish that occupy the upper water column.

In general, keeping anything with anything is hard in a 10 gallon tank. There's too little space. You have to go with really small fish to use a 10 for anything but a species tank IMO.

Ok.

And I can't keep different types of Shellies? Just one species?

I'll pick them up in a month or two after I set up the tank.

Back
Top Bottom