glo fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pantherspawn

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I know there are a lot of mixed reviews on these little guys as far as being inhumane treatment etc.. but my daughter really really wants some, and I dont think its as bad as people may seem, they aren't artificially dyed like some, there DNA was changed with jellyfish DNA. Being in southern California, seems they can't be shipped here via online purchase. Anyone know of a way to get her some for her room?

I don't think they can shipped at all to CA can they? You might have to drive to a pet store in AZ or NV to get your hands on some.

Yeah I'm not sure.. its pretty rediculous. They arent an invasive species and from what I've read are mostly born infertile. California was willing to lift the ban but the company responsible didn't want to put the money forth for the paperwork.

There's always Aquabid, I'm sure most independent sellers won't know the laws behind shipping to California. There are none currently but I'd keep a eye out.

HUKIT said:
There's always Aquabid, I'm sure most independent sellers won't know the laws behind shipping to California. There are none currently but I'd keep a eye out.

Good idea. Its worth a shot. Thanks.

Terrance said:
At one time, I was considering glowing Axolotl.

Never heard of them. I personally could care less.. its a zebra danio on e.. but my daughter likes the neon green. (Her favorite color)

Back
Top Bottom